5-Year COMPREHENSIVE Warranty
This warranty now applies to Industrial, Commercial and Domestic applications of all physical goods purchased from Commercial Dehydrators UK.
1. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
It covers defects in material or workmanship under normal use. We will repair or replace products/parts that prove defective during the warranty period.
2. WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS?
We will action 1 of 3 scenarios based on the defect and the product purchased;
1. Send a brand-new replacement of the defective product.
*Does not apply for industrial orders
2. If the defective part of the product can be identified, we will ship the replacement part and have a service technician come onsite to replace and install it once it has arrived.
3. Send out a service technician to investigate the defect. Once the issue has been identified, the technician will either fix the defect immediately or notify us of replacement parts needed. If the latter, we will ship the required replacement parts to the service address. The technician will then return onsite to service and fix the product.
*If there is no technician locally available, then a local appliance repair technician can be sourced by the customer and BenchFoods will pay the technician invoice or reimburse the customer if prepaid.
3. HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period is now 5 years from the original date of purchase for Industrial, Commercial, and Domestic Dehydrators.
Replacement products or parts, provided through a warranty claim, assume the remaining warranty of the original product or 180 days from the replacement or repair date, whichever is longer. *Spare Parts purchased outside of a warranty claim are not eligible for warranty coverage.
4. WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, and unauthorized alterations are not covered. Cosmetic and incidental damages are excluded.
5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
Initiate a claim by contacting us through our website, email or by calling our team.