1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1/4 cup apple juice, unsweetened
- 2 medium-size apples, cored and sliced into rings, about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 medium-size bananas, sliced into rounds, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pour apple juice into a bowl. Dip apple rings into juice and set on dehydrator tray without touching each other.
- Set banana slices on different dehydrator tray. Sprinkle sliced fruit with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Dehydrate at 135°F (57°C) for 8 to 12 hours or until fruit slices don't have any moisture spots. If necessary, rotate trays to dry fruits equally. Turn off the dehydrator and set aside to cool.