1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 6 large beets
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sea salt flakes
- Peel the beets and cut them into thin slices using a mandolin or a knife. Place the sliced beets into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the sea salt flakes to the bowl. Allow marinating for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the beets to the dehydrator trays, arranging them in a single layer. Sprinkle the salt flakes on the beets and dehydrate for 8 hours at 135°F (57°C).
- Store in tightly sealed containers.