1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 4 cups fresh cranberries, picked over
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- In a blender, combine the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium, and let simmer until thickened to an applesauce-like consistency, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool, then pour 1 cup of puree per leather in strips on drying sheets set in dehydrator trays. Slap the trays on the counter a couple times to level the liquid. Dehydrate at 125°F (52°C) until the leathers easily peel off the drying sheets, 10 to 12 hours.
- Peel the leathers off the sheets and place them on the mesh racks of the dehydrator trays, then place back into the dehydrator for another 2 to 3 hours. Store as directed while warm .