1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- In a bowl, mix together equal amounts of lemon juice and water.
- Peel the bananas and slice into 1/4-inch slices.
- Soak the slices in the lemon juice solution for about 10 minutes. This is to prevent them from turning brown.
- Drain the banana slices for about 10 minutes then arrange in a single layer on the dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate at 130°F (55°C) for 6 - 10 hours.
- Let cool then store in a resealable bag or jar.