1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- If you're using fresh blueberries, wash and separate any unwanted berries
- Cut, pierce or "check" blueberries by placing in a strainer and dipping them in boiling water for 30 seconds then by dunking them in cold water to stop the cooking process. This also opens up the skin to allow moisture to escape from the inside
- Place blueberries on your dehydrator tray leaving room between each berry and dehydrate at 135°F (57°C) for 8-18 hours.
- Rotate trays and check blueberries every 6 hours to determine how much longer they will need to be dehydrated
- Store in an airtight container for 1 year