1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- Fresh Chili Peppers
- Wash and dry your chili peppers throwing away any peppers showing signs of rot.
- Wearing gloves, slice the thicker peppers in half or you can leave them whole if you prefer, but they will take longer to dehydrate.
- Place the peppers on the trays of the dehydrator making sure there is plenty of room for air circulation.
- Dehydrate at 145°F (63°C) for 6-10 hours depending on the size of the peppers.
- Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.
- If you wish to make your own chili powder, place the dried chili's into a blender and pulse until you are left with a fine powder. Store in an airtight jar in a cool dry place.