1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 4 ears of corn (also canned or frozen corn)
- Strip corn from the cob using a knife or corn stripper.
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add the corn and let boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the water and transfer to an ice water bath to cool immediately. Drain.
- Spread kernels on the dehydrator trays in a single layer.
- Dehydrate for 8-12 hours at 135°F (57°C).
- Let cool completely then store in airtight jars. Can be stored up to one year in a cool, dry, dark place.