1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- Boiling water
- Sugar (optional)
- Wash the cranberries then place in a large bowl.
- Pour boiling water over the cranberries and let sit for 10 minutes. The skin should pop and split open although some may not. Pierce any that does not split.
- To sweeten the craisins, make a solution of 1 part sugar to 2 parts water. Toss the cranberries in this solution. Omit this step if you want sugar free craisins.
- Place the cranberries about 1/2 inch (6 mm) apart on the dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135°F (57°C) for 10 - 16 hours.
- Let cool completely then store in airtight containers.