1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 cup raspberries or strawberries, hulled
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Zest of 2 oranges
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 25, Sodium: 0 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Total Carbs: 6.5 g, Protein: 0.1 g.
- Dice strawberries and raspberries into small pieces.
- Combine with sugar, juice and lemon and orange zest.
- Spread mixture on dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours at 118°F (48°C). At this point, fruit should be completely dried.
- Place mixture in a spice grinder and pulse several times until you have sprinkles. Top your favorite treats with fruit sprinkles for added flavor and color.