1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 2 pounds (900g) of grapes
- 2 teaspoons citric acid
- Wash the grapes, remove spoiled ones as well as stems.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add the grapes and let cook for just 30 seconds. Drain immediately and cool in an ice water bath. Drain.
- Add 2 teaspoons citric acid to 2 quarts of water. Soak the boiled grapes in this solution for 10 minutes.
- Spread in a single layer on dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 135°F (57°C) for 24 to 36 hours.
- Let cool completely then store in an airtight container.