1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit juice
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- Wash strawberries clean; remove stem and chop.
- Transfer chopped strawberries, passion fruit juice and applesauce into a blender and process into puree.
- Pour mixture in a layer on a dehydrator tray lined with teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 130°F (55°C) for 8 hours or until it becomes leathery.
- Set leather aside to cool; use a spatula to cut and then roll into cylinders
- Store leather in an air-tight container.