1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 lemon
- ��Juice the lemon and blend the juice in a food processor with the raspberries and sugar.
- Line the dehydrator tray with parchment paper.
- Spread out the raspberry-mix evenly across the dehydrator tray.
- Turn on the dehydrator and adjust the temperature to 140°F (60°C).
- Dehydrate for at least 4 hours until the raspberry leather no longer feels sticky when touched.
- When cool, cut into desired lengths with a sharp knife. Roll up in parchment paper or wrap with saran wrap and store in an airtight container.