- 9 cups dehydrated bread cubes
- 1/4 cup dehydrated chopped celery
- 1/4 cup dehydrated chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated parsley
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated sage
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated thyme
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 cups chicken broth
- In a large bowl, toss the dry ingredients together until well combined. At this point, you can place it in a ziptop plastic bag with an oxygen pack.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C).
- Add the melted butter to the stuffing mixture and toss to evenly coat, then add the eggs and toss to coat again. Stir in the broth. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch deep-dish casserole pan and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165°F (74°C).