1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 cup quinoa (soaked overnight, rinsed, and drained)
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blend zucchini, red onion and red pepper in a food processor until well blended. Add the rest of the ingredients; pulse until the desired consistency is achieved. It should be easy to spread.
- Spread dehydrator mesh sheet and dry at 145°F (63°C) for 1 hour. Decrease heat to 115°F (46°C) and dehydrate for 2 hours. Use a spatula to score into 9 pieces; Flip over and dehydrate at 115°F (46°C) for extra 3 hours.