1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 fresh apple
- 1/4 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 recipe Flaxseed Base
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F (52°C). Set drying sheets in two dehydrator trays.
- Core the apple, but leave the peel on. Cut into chunks and place in a blender with the sweet potato and sesame seeds and blend into a smooth puree. Pour into a medium bowl. Stir in the flaxseed base until well combined.
- Spread half the cracker mixture into a 10-inch square (25 cm) on each of the drying sheets, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges. Dehydrate for 3 hours.
- Remove the trays from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the squares into 2-inch (5 cm) square crackers. Place the trays back in the dehydrator for another 10 hours. When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines. Store as directed .