1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Peas, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 tsp. Powdered Eggshell
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into meatballs sized appropriately for your dog and place on a non-stick mat lined dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate at 160-165°F (71-74°C) for 10-14 hours. The larger the meatballs the longer they will take to dehydrate.
- Once meatballs are fully dry, they will crack apart, then store in an airtight freezer or Mylar bag in a cool dry place for 2-4 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.