1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 3 pounds (1.4 kg) lean beef, trimmed of all fat and sliced into strips 1/8 inches -3/8 inches (3-9 mm) thick
- 3 oranges, (2 peeled and juiced, and 1 zested)
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 1/2Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Asian chili-garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 61, Sodium: 16 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 1.6 g, Total Carbs: 4.3 g, Protein: 7.3 g.
- Place all the ingredients, except for the beef, into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour marinade over meat and mix.
- Keep marinated meat in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let meat come to room temperature.
- Lay meat on dehydrator sheets in a single layer.
- Dehydrate at 145-160°F (63-71°C) for 6-10 hours.