1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 4 3/4 cups raw sunflower seeds, divided
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1/2 cup organic Nama Shoyu
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- To make crust: Add 2 3/4 cups of the sunflower seeds into a blender or food processor and process. Spread ground sunflower seeds onto a large dish.
- To make sticks: Mix lemon juice, garlic, Nama Shoyu and 2 cups of sunflower seeds into a blender and process until smooth. Spoon a small quantity of the ground mixture onto your palm; roll into a thick stick shape about 3 3/4 inch (9.5 cm) long. Do this to the remaining lemon juice mixture, then coat by rolling each piece into the ground sunflower seeds.
- Transfer the coated sticks gently to dehydrator sheet. Place in a dehydrator and dry at 100°F (38°C) for 18 to 24 hours.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.