1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 recipe Flaxseed Base
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F (52°C) . Set a drying sheet in a dehydrator tray.
- Stir all the seeds into the flaxseed base until well combined.
- Spread the cracker mixture into a 10-inch (25 cm) square on the drying sheet, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges. Dehydrate for 3 hours.
- Remove the tray from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the square into 2-inch (5 cm) square crackers. Place the tray back in the dehydrator for another 8 to 10 hours. When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines. Store as directed .