1 Zone / 16 Tray / 2.56m² Tray Areaview
- 1 & 1/2 (680g) pounds boneless, skinless turkey breast, trimmed of all visible fat
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Partially freeze the turkey breast, then cut into 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick slices or strips using a very sharp knife or meat slicer. Try to cut it as uniformly as possible for even drying. Place the strips in a large ziptop plastic freezer bag.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and carefully pour over the strips in the bag. Squish everything around to coat, then seal the bag and refrigerate for 12 hours, turning and squishing the bag about halfway through to ensure even coverage with the marinade.
- Drain off the marinade and place the strips in a single layer on dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 160°F (71°C) for 6 to 8 hours. When done, the jerky should just bend but not snap.
- Remove the jerky from the dehydrator, arrange on baking sheets in a single layer, and place in a preheated 275°F (135°C) oven for 15 minutes. Allow the jerky to cool completely before placing in an airtight container.